European Club Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lloyd confident of new squad

Go down

Lloyd confident of new squad Empty Lloyd confident of new squad

Post  alexlloyd Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:29 pm

A.C. Milan manager Alex Lloyd today stated he was confident in his sides ability to challenge for honours this season, "although I have sold the likes of Kaka, Ronaldinho and Gattuso which did not go down well with most fans, but I feel the squad is stronger than before I took over with the likes of Berbatov, Tevez, Benzema, Xavi, Cannavaro and Buffon joining the squad".

"I feel we have a very good if not world class player in every position, we have a couple of big headed managers in this league, bragging after every good signing but I wanted to keep it down, sign my players and then brag Razz . Most people will argue that I have a fairly average squad but I feel it is extremely strong, I have faith in new signings such as Simao who isnt proven at the highest level yet".

If we can win our first couple of games itll be a big confidence boost to a virtually new team, I think the squad is capable they just need self belief.

alexlloyd

Back to top Go down